Rv Trailer Tires I Recently Had To Use The Spare Tire On My RV Trailer. It Was New And Had Never Been On The Ground. I ?

I recently had to use the spare tire on my RV trailer. It was new and had never been on the ground. I ? - rv trailer tires

noticed something unusual. I saw what looked like "writing" with a "marker" between the slats can not do the prints, however. It seems that the lettering on the tires, where the bars have been attached to this report. Does this mean that it was a retread? "

3 comments:

sam_freu... said...

It is likely that this was a reference or identification number. I am a manager of recreational vehicle parts and that is what we can to identify them. Then I slip stickers that easily.

keith s said...

Writing was not the tire store to identify you. does not mention how old your RV trailer is therefore possible that the writing has faded. even if they agree to come to a full makeover, that a caravan of several miles, you ask, they would not be in a year. Remember to fix your tires to last, so you always have a replacement. I thought mine was stolen in Colorado, I had mines on the road temporarily because of an flat.weekend I had to leave it until Monday to give up, repair the tire. I went back to fix it and disappeared. I called the police towed away the thought. Nope, but he was gone. 12 months later I received a letter saying that if you have not picked up at the police reportedly confiscated the Colorado auction. YOU towing. but for some reason he did not know what will happen if I asked. While the foreclosure reached more than 8654.89 then paid for it. , Which was sold at an auction.

45 auto said...

Better to get a replacement, and> the parts and how long you have been sitting and drying, use>

Post a Comment