Leather Key Wallet Removing Nail Polish From A Leather Purse! HELP!?

Removing Nail Polish from a Leather Purse! HELP!? - leather key wallet

He had a new bottle of nail polish in the leather bag (a fabric cover has). My cat had my bag on my counter and I do not think anything of it took my bag and save it. The next day she opened her purse to get my wallet and had no nail polish all around. I have my keys, cell phone, and took his wallet (not was) very nice. Now my problem is nail polish all over the fabric liner. I pulled into my pocket and pulled the shirt of the skin. How do I get nail polish off without ruining the leather? Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Ben Wa said...

............... Good answers above, I would just add that the resolution of nail polish with acetone added flavor ........ Lacquer thinner is the same, and both are much cheaper than nail polish Resolution ..... from the DIY .......... Hairspray or alcohol cheap for leather

Post a Comment