Labetalol Medication How Do I Help Lower My Blood Pressure During Pregnancy?

How do I help lower my blood pressure during pregnancy? - labetalol medication

I am 15 weeks pregnant. I had to deal with high blood pressure from Day 1. My gynecologist had me on labetalol, a drug for high blood pressure. There seems to be some help, but my reading is all over the map during the day. I am afraid he has me on bed rest, I do not know how we will pay for it. We need my income to. (I will if I so)
Does anyone have any suggestions to go with drugs? I would very much welcome.

4 comments:

jester said...

LISTEN TO ME !!!!! I have the same problem. If you are calm, is on the left side at all times and be sure to drink plenty of water and stay away from the salt. If you are on your left, turn improves circulation and reduces somewhat the pressure. I am 35 weeks along and just stopped working.

Stuck in the middle of nowhere said...

OK, if your doctor, try to walk one days to go, reduce stress as much as possible, and eat very healthy, with plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water. Good luck.

Dawn H said...

Get rid themselves of this error, you have! This should help ...
Just kidding ...

Perhaps change the eating and drinking lots of water?
gentle exercise to relieve stress?
Good luck

Dawn H said...

Get rid themselves of this error, you have! This should help ...
Just kidding ...

Perhaps change the eating and drinking lots of water?
gentle exercise to relieve stress?
Good luck

Post a Comment