Get The Facts About Ovarian Cysts Rapidshare Endometriosis And Ovarian Cysts Questions?

Endometriosis and ovarian cysts questions? - get the facts about ovarian cysts rapidshare

I had ovarian cysts since I occasionally 13 years. They were never important enough to require surgery and were in all different types of cysts and the pill most of the work. I have always had painful periods and heavy (above) and it gives me great pain. I went to my gynecologist since June last year, see, because the pain is constantly increasing. What are the chances, it really is endometriosis? I read it and only one question I would like to discover laproscoptic operation, and although this is not a very important statement, I'd rather not if it is medically necessary. I know this is not life threatening, but I'm with pelvic pain and back pain and did not know what else to try or do not tire of the surgery. My new birth control I think, taken continuously for 3 months and then over a period of time. By stopping ovulation, which according to my doctor, the pain has to stop, but that does not help. I also received a diagnosis of fibroids too small. That allThis relationship with endometriosis?

Thank you for your help. I'll probably check early. I want the advice of my colleagues who understand what I am. I'm injured at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment