Database Development Tools Which Linux, Development Tool, Db Is Better For Development Desktop Application?

Which linux, development tool, db is better for development desktop application? - database development tools

I am a software engineer. Software development in FoxPro, Visual Basic, ASP, PHP, MS Access, MSSQL. Now I want to go with Linux. So the Linux version is best for it. And I must also development tools and database for Linux. I would like also to develop Windows applications that run ...

1 comments:

jacovkss... said...

What about Apache, MySQL and PHP? These can be installed under Windows and Linux, and I've never been the code that ran on an operating system but not another.

There is no reason to a distribution list to another when it comes to choose. Let us create a simple. It may be advisable to ask to see what their customers to use ...

Post a Comment